Boyd Caton Group (bcg) is seeking an experienced Digital Media Producer to work out of its Charlottesville offices. The ideal candidate has experience designing targeted storyboards and producing motion graphics and videos for informational/training purposes. The Digital Media Producer will work with project managers to understand client and business needs and will consult with subject matter experts and business analysts to understand and help develop content. This position requires a proven ability bring nuanced information to the layperson, a portfolio of material that effectively met client specifications, and at least three years of experience in producing Web video and audio content or other digital media products.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent work experience
- Minimum of 3 years professional experience in Web video/multimedia production
- Advanced knowledge Adobe Creative Suite (or industry equivalent) software, including Premiere Pro required; knowledge of graphics design and manipulation (e.g., Photoshop, Illustrator, After Effects) and audio editing
- Knowledge of other multimedia software (AVID editing systems, Final Cut Pro, Pro Tools audio editing) a plus
- Knowledge of and demonstrated experience in the digital post-production process
- Understanding of accessibility and usability issues; ability to develop engaging products that meet ADA 508 requirements
- Ability to support the development, planning, and implementation of a digital media strategy to further the visibility and community engagement goals of projects
- Ability to support the design and delivery of feedback mechanisms to assess the effectiveness and impact of video communication a plus
- Assist to produce, direct, and edit content from live webinars and other remote platforms as requested from project teams
- Experience with data visualization preferred
- Ability to communicate effectively with customers, colleagues, and management across the organization required; experience working with government agencies a plus
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills
- Outstanding organizational, interpersonal, and teamwork skills
bcg participates in the E-Verify Employment Eligibility Verification Program and is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Interested candidates who meet the above requirements are invited to send resume, cover letter, and contact information of three professional references to employment AT boydcatongroup.com.